iPSYCH is affiliated with an international Advisory Board. The board’s task is to provide strategic and scientific consultancy about the scientific aspects of the iPSYCH project. In addition, the board evaluates milestones and helps to define future goals.
- Professor Markus Nöthen (chair), Institute for Human Genetics, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Professor Sir Michael Owen, MRC Centre for Neuropsychiatric Genetics & Genomics, Cardiff University, England.
- Professor Robert H. Yolken, Stanley Division of Development Neurovirology, The John Hopkins University, USA.
- Vice President Niels Plath, H. Lundbeck A/S, Denmark.
- Professor Jonathan Mill, University of Exeter Medical School & Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, England.
- Professor Daniel Geschwind, UCLA, David Geffen School of Medicine, USA.